Mission Organics® Flour Tortillas
2 small boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 avocado, roughly chopped
½ Roma tomato, diced
¼ red onion, chopped
½ tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
¼ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ cup red and green bell peppers, sliced
½ red onion, sliced
¼ cup shredded white cheese
Sour cream (optional)
- To grill chicken: Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush grilling skillet lightly with 1 teaspoon canola oil in medium high heat. Grill chicken breast on both sides about oil over medium high heat for about 5 minutes per side. Place in oven for about 10 to 14 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Prepare guacamole by placing the avocado in a bowl and mashing with a fork. Stir in tomato, chopped red onion, cilantro, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon canola oil in medium non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add red and green bell peppers, and sliced red onions, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender, about 4 to 5 minutes. Season with salt.
- Add chicken and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
- Warm tortillas for 10 to 15 seconds on each side on an ungreased pan
- To assemble each burrito: lay warm tortilla out flat and spread 2 teaspoons of guacamole. Spoon 1/4 the amount of chicken down the middle of the tortilla. Wrap tightly. Serve warm with side of sour cream, if desired.
Makes 4 small burritos