4 oz. Mission Organics® Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
1-2 Ears of corn, trimmed (or 1 bag frozen sweet corn)
1 Poblano pepper, halved
4 Avocados halved, pits removed
1/4 cup Cilantro
3 tbsp. White onion, minced
1/4 cup Tomatoes, diced
Juice from 2 limes
Salt and pepper to taste
For Roasted Peppers and Corn:
- On a baking sheet place two halves of the poblano pepper skin side up.
- Add the corn in a single layer on the other side of the sheet.
- Place under broiler for about 5 minutes or until corn is charred.
- Remove corn from baking sheet and continue cooking peppers under broiler if needed, until skin is blistered and charred.
- Scoop avocados into a large serving bowl with salt and pepper, cilantro, onion, and lime juice.
- Mash with a fork or potato masher to desired consistency.
- Stir in roasted poblano and corn, as well as the tomatoes.
- Serve with Mission Organics® Blue Corn Tortilla chips and enjoy!
Makes: 4 servings