Mission Organics® Whole Wheat Tortillas
2 Roma tomatoes, halved and roasted
¼ cup onion, halved and roasted
1 head garlic, roasted
¼ cup white onion
4 teaspoons cilantro
2 tablespoons organic chicken or vegetable broth
¼ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon canola oil
2 tablespoons chopped onion
½ teaspoon minced garlic
1 cup zucchini, cut into julienne strips
1 cup shrimp, peeled and deveined, cut in half
½ teaspoon ground cumin
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare red salsa by placing roasted vegetables, white onion, garlic, cilantro, stock and salt in blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat 2 teaspoon canola oil in medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; sauté onion and garlic until tender, about 2 to 3 minutes; stirring constantly.
- Add zucchini and cook until just about softened, about 2 minutes. Then add the shrimp, cumin, and pepper, and grill until shrimp is red and cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes; stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Warm tortillas for 10 to 15 seconds on each side in an ungreased pan.
- Assemble the tacos by spooning shrimp & zucchini mixture onto the tortillas. Top with red salsa.
Makes 3-4 tacos